22 October 2008

OKAY SO MY LIFE NOT THAT BORING!

I think I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself the other day HEE HEE - anyways forgot to say that I have been approached to become a judge for AMI SHOWDOWN Awards for 2009/10 - basically (from what I can gather) it is for productions of plays and musicals at various schools around Auckland. A bunch of talented theatricals (and me!) go around seeing the various shows and they are judged and at the end of the school year there is a big awards night at Sky City.

WELL tonight is the night, and as one of the judges from the last 2 years is unavailable I am going to be there, not just in the audience but also handing out awards... eek! and here is the ultimate girlie statement I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR! I thought I was just going to be in the audience, and not having to get up in front of literally 100's of kids and present!

Will no doubt be running around like a mad thing when I get home tonight scrambling for something/ anything to wear.... wish me luck....

oh and for more information on AMI SHOWDOWN just click the link ! EEK