20 October 2008

I AM GETTING WORSE

So sorry about the lack of updates, and there is no excuse - it is just sometimes I am not sure my life is that interesting :)

We had the most INCREDIBLE time in Wellington (here are some piccies to prove it) but honestly apart from that just been rehearsing, rehearsing, rehearsing.

Have had a couple of auditions, but nothing has come from those YET. One was for the new series they are filming here in New Zealand, The Legend of the Seeker, so even though I missed out on my initial audition it does not mean I wont get another chance to read for something else. I actually started reading the series THE WIZARD'S FIRST RULE, by TERRY GOODKIND, as a bit of prep for the audition and I was pleased to note that even though I am NOT normally a fantasy reader this is an excellent series. Can't wait to see what they do with it for TV.

Oh and over the weekend, my darling husband entered a Karaoke Competition at a local pub and did so well he is now through to the finals.... But Honestly that is it - sorry bit boring but with summer coming up am sure will be a LOT more exciting - until then xxx